The Carolina Nerd, his affiliates, and contributors are required to adhere to the following Code of Ethics.
- Pursue the truth. Ensure that statements of fact are correct and in context.
- Strive to produce stories and articles that transcend biases and treat all views fairly. Personal opinions should be clearly defined as such.
- Disclose relationships that might appear to influence a story.
- Avoid arrogance. Be civil and sensitive to differences in attitudes and culture. Faithfully convey the truth.
- When appropriate, provide diverse perspectives.
- Attribute. Make it clear where the information was obtained.
Adopted August 2, 2020